Thursday, July 4, 2013

Introductory

           I'm Jorge Arteaga and I just finished my first year. I am study mechanical engineering. This dialogue is a chance to step out of my confront zone and do something different. For past few of months I have done what I typically done and I believe this is a good time to do something different. Here I can experience a new culture and learn new things in an interesting location.
           I would like to learn about the culture and how they do things. Learning about renewable energy in a place that has fully embraced will provide a great perspective on the world of renewable energy. Today class on Brazil has made me interested in all the politics and colorful history that this country has. A new thing I discovered was the hanging gardens near the subway. This is an initiative way way for a city to be green. It is easy and cheap to make and can make a significant impact. All it can take is a good idea like this one to make any place a little bit greener.

No comments:

Post a Comment